- Are there special prices for wholesalers, banks, or high-volume dealers?
Many banks and coin wholesalers buy from EPMT GmbH / www.Silver-to-go.com. If you want to buy large quantities, we may be able to offer you a better price. Please inquire via e-mail, fax or telephone.
- What languages do you speak?
- Our head office is located in Frankfurt, but we speak and understand the following languages: English, German, French, Russian and Spanish.
- Can I have my order shipped to a P.O. Box?
Unfortunately we cannot ship to a P.O. Box. All shipments need to be signed for upon delivery and we therefore need to ship to an address where somebody is available for signature.
- Can someone else pay on my behalf?
All orders need to be paid by the person who ordered from us and whose name appears on the invoice. Invoice name and bank account name need to match in order for payments to be accepted.
- Do you notify HMRC about my purchases ? (UK clients only)
- According to HMRC's regulations we will ask you for certified and recent proof of address and certified proof of identity when you make gold purchases worth 5,000 GBP in a single transaction or worth 10,000 GBP in several transaction in the course of 12 months. We will not proactively send these documents to HMRC but keep them on file together with your order details and invoice in case HMRC wishes to check.
- How can I pay?
Payment is to be made by bank transfer to our account or by credit card. We accept MasterCard and VISA.
You will find full account information on our invoices. Payment is possible in EUR, GBP and USD.
We do not accept PayPal or Bitcoins.
- Do I have to pay VAT when the goods are delivered?
Our company EPM Trading GmbH guarantees the correct clearance (taxation) of the coins when they are purchased or acquired.
If your residence or delivery address is within the European Union, you receive fully taxed goods.
The goods are delivered to your doorstep, so you don't have to pay any taxes. The price that we display on our website, is the final purchase price. Only the shipping costs are added to it. Due to the German tax legislation, no tax (VAT) is indicated on your invoice (cf.. § 25a UStG).
We've even set up a UK based bank account for UK customers.
- How much does it cost to transfer money into your account?
Right now we have accounts in USD and EUR with our banks located in Germany. We have a London based account for orders placed in GBP. The details are shown automatically on the invoice according to the currency chosen.
- I order online - what happens then?
We will send you an invoice and ask for your payment. Please pay the same day, or at the latest, the day after as we are expecting your payment to have cleared within three working days. After receiving the money we will ship your purchase to the required address.
- I've ordered but I didn't get a confirmation?
Within 24 hours after ordering, you should receive an invoice via e-mail (except Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays). Please check your spam filter to ensure our messages reach you. If you don´t get a confirmation within 24 hours on a business days, please send us an email or call us.
- Is it possible to pick up the coins in your office?
For security reasons we do not hold any stock at our offices.
But we are happy to offer collection of goods from our vaulting partner Via Mat International near Frankfurt / Germany. If you are interested in picking up your orders please contact our customer service to make arrangements before placing your order.
Please note that it is not possible to buy anonymously; your payment must be made in form of a bank transfer prior to the collection.
- Should I ship the order to my personal or business address?
You should choose an address where someone is available to receive parcel delivery during business hours. Often your business address is the best choice.
- When do I get the goods?
Unless no delivery time or no different delivery time has been specified or agreed for the goods in question, the delivery time is approximately 1-3 business days, as counted from the beginning of a working week that begins on Monday and ends on Friday.
- Why is Silver-to-go able to offer such low prices?
Because we buy and sell such large quantities of coins and precious metals, we are able to offer lower prices than our competitors.